What you can expect from us
As a Certification Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the certification of our aircraft seats. You will act as the direct contact person for our development teams, various corporate divisions and the relevant authorities.
- Preparation of the necessary certification documentation for the certification of aircraft seats
- Coordinator of the interdisciplinary development teams in certification matters
- Creation of test plans, execution and evaluation of tests as well as preparation of the associated test reports for authorities and OEMs
- Consulting contact during the course of the project for various company divisions
- Creation of procedural instructions for approval issues
- Central interface between the company and the relevant authorities
You are communicative and have the necessary accuracy for the certification of aircraft seats? Your problem solving skills are another strength? You are a reliable team player and bring the following with you:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of aerospace or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the certification of aircraft seats
- Sound knowledge regarding the preparation and evaluation of test plans and reports
- Experience in dealing with aviation standards, technical drawings and test specifications
- Result-oriented and proactive person with a responsible and independent way of working as well as a very good understanding of processes
- Enjoy working in an innovative as well as dynamic environment
- Very good written and spoken English skills complete your profile
Ready For Take-off?
Then become part of the ZIM team.
Please send us your complete documents (cover letter, CV and supporting documents, if applicable), stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
Thank you, we are looking forward to your application!