To strengthen our team in Immenstaad we are looking for you as
Process Engineer / Software Developer (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Your activity covers the entire spectrum of software development
- Elaboration of the requirements necessary in the process, planning and development of the software, introduction and maintenance, as well as constant optimization according to economic and ergonomic aspects
- Close cooperation with our employees as well as interfaces using the latest software technologies and based on the visions of Industry 4.0
- Maintenance of existing application software as well as the interfaces to other systems
- Creation of documentation and training of key users
- Very good knowledge of VisualBasic.NET, C #, Visual Studio and Python
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Oracle DB Server
- Knowledge of GIT, Crystal Reports and Product Lifecycle Management / Product Data Management
- Sound experience with modern ERP systems in industry
- Independent, careful, proactive and responsible way of working with a hands-on mentality
We offer you
- The opportunity to actively help shape an international and constantly growing company, to take on responsibility and to implement your own ideas
- A collegial corporate culture and working in a multinational team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels and open communication across all levels
- Support for your induction and a good working atmosphere
- High job security through permanent employment
- Good transport links and parking on the company premises
Are you interested in this responsible and varied task?
Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to:
Please include all attachments in one PDF document.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -47
Thank you verry much, we are looking forward to your application!