To strengthen our team we are looking for you as
Technical Purchaser / Supplier Developer (m/f/d)
Your field of activity
- Conception and implementation of medium and long-term purchasing strategies
- International procurement of material, parts and components
- Development and implementation of saving potentials and survey of cost and scale effects
- Identification and analysis of suppliers as well as negotiation and conclusion of framework agreements
- Development of new sources of supply and continuous optimization of the supplier portfolio
- Identification and implementation of cross-departmental projects on topics such as design to cost, digitalization and CIP
- Qualifying existing and new suppliers for our customers and enabling them to go into series production.
- As a link to the suppliers, you will supervise the implementation on site and ensure sustainability, thus leading the projects to success.
- Evaluation and further development of existing suppliers, as well as definition of supplier targets and consistent pursuit.
- Control delivery processes in terms of speed, completeness and transportation costs.
- Active supplier development with focus on product, process and cost optimization.
- Clarification of technical issues regarding quality and materials with consideration of costs.
- Completed technical studies or comparable education with technical and commercial know-how
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of technical purchasing in a comparable industry
- Experience in setting up international procurement structures and implementing strategies as well as in-depth knowledge of procurement markets and a feel for market trends
- Strong communication, assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented and structured, independent way of working
- High level of commitment, flexibility and customer-oriented behavior
- Sound experience with modern ERP systems
- Very good English combined with willingness to travel (approx. 50%) and ability to work under pressure
- The chance to actively participate in shaping an international company, to take on responsibility and to implement your own ideas
- A collegial corporate culture and the opportunity to work in a multinational team
- A permanent position
- Flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels
- Extensive support for your induction and a good working atmosphere in a great team
- Good transport connections
Are you interested in this responsible and varied position?
Then we would like to get to know you!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to:
Please include all attachments in one PDF document.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
Office building 9
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -47
Thank you very much, we are looking forward to your application!