To strengthen our team we are looking for you as
Program Manager (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- For our programs of customized aircraft seats you will take over the project management
- You will analyze existing and future requirements of our customers
- The budget compliance of your projects is in your hands
- You will plan, track and monitor the progress of the project with regard to cost, schedule, quality and weight targets and initiate solution measures in the event of deviations from the plan
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers, i.e. international airlines and aircraft manufacturers, during project execution.
- You are responsible for the information flow within the organization as well as with the customer.
- You will conduct review meetings, prepare decision papers and present the project status and project reports
This is what you bring to our team:
- Your completed technical or business studies or a comparable education are the ideal prerequisite
- You have an interest and passion for aviation
- You have project management know-how, ideally you are already a project management professional (e.g. IPMA, PMP, GMP)
- The cost and schedule control of projects is very close to you
- You are characterized by a structured, responsible and independent way of working
- You can use your open-minded nature and your communication skills to your advantage when working with colleagues and customers.
- In addition to your enjoyment of contact with your customers, you will convince us with your fluent written and spoken English.
We offer you
- The opportunity to actively help shape an international and constantly growing company, to take on responsibility and to implement your own ideas
- A collegial corporate culture and the opportunity to work in a multinational team
- A permanent position
- Flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels
- Professional development opportunities
- Extensive support for your induction in a great team
- Good transport connections
Are you interested in this responsible and varied task?
Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to:
Please include all attachments in one PDF document.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -47
Thank you verry much, we are looking forward to your application!