To strengthen our team we are looking for you as
Junior Program Manager (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- You will support the project management for our customer-specific aircraft seat programs.
- You will analyze existing and future requirements of our customers
- You will plan, track and monitor the progress of the project with regard to cost, schedule, quality and weight targets together with the responsible project manager.
- You are the contact person for our customers, i.e. for international airlines and aircraft manufacturers
- You will support the flow of information within the organization and with the customer.
This is what you bring to our team:
- Your completed technical or business studies or a comparable education are the ideal prerequisite
- As a career starter, you have an interest and passion for aviation
- You are curious and quickly learn the know-how in project management as well as cost and schedule control of projects
- You are characterized by a structured and responsible way of working
- You can use your open-minded nature and your communication skills to your advantage when working with colleagues and customers.
- In addition to your enjoyment of contact with your customers, you will convince us with your fluent written and spoken English.
- You are motivated to take over the project management yourself in the future.
We offer you
- The opportunity to actively help shape an international and constantly growing company, to take on responsibility and to implement your own ideas
- A collegial corporate culture and the opportunity to work in a multinational team
- A permanent position
- Flat hierarchies and open communication across all levels
- Professional development opportunities
- Extensive support for your induction in a great team
- Good transport connections
Are you interested in this responsible and varied task?
Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to:
Please include all attachments in one PDF document.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -47
Thank you verry much, we are looking forward to your application!