What you can expect from us
As Electrical Lead Engineer (m/f/d) you will apply your know-how to integrate electrical systems and components into aircraft seats or to vary and further develop existing designs. Your technical leadership skills create the optimal framework for your project team to master the technical challenges that arise.
- You define the cable routing/integration in our aircraft seats
- You integrate electrical components (e.g. in-flight entertainment) into the existing seat structures
- You work out 3D models together with the accompanying construction documents and check them finally
- You create and manage electrical system drawings, specifications and parts lists
- You create qualification documents, test plans and related reports
- You act as a liaison between internal development teams, customers and suppliers of in-flight entertainment systems
- You take over the supervision of the production for the integration of electrical systems
- You act as a direct contact person for the program manager and your technically assigned employees
You are communicative and have the necessary creativity to work out and further develop electrical components? Your accuracy and problem-solving skills are further strengths? You are a reliable team player and bring the following with you:
- Successfully completed studies in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of development and design, ideally in the field of aircraft interiors
- You are proficient in CATIA V5 and have a sound knowledge of common standards and regulations in the aviation industry as well as the preparation of documentation relevant to certification (3D, drawings and reports)
- Your creative drive and methodical skills allow you to consistently pursue your goals and optimize complex issues
- Your leadership experience enables you to provide technical guidance to changing team members and to make pragmatic decisions
- Your leadership style is characterized by communication skills, assertiveness and hands-on mentality
- You are a result-oriented and proactive person with a responsible and independent way of working and enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Your business fluent written and spoken English skills complete your profile
Ready For Take-off?
Then become part of the ZIM team.
Please send us your complete documents (cover letter, CV and supporting documents, if applicable), stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
Thank you, we are looking forward to your application!