What you can expect from us
As a design engineer (m/f/d) in the field of electrics, you will apply your know-how to develop concepts for electrical components in aircraft seats or to design and further develop existing designs.
- Definition of cable routing in aircraft seats
- Integration of electrical components (e.g. in-flight entertainment) into the seat structure
- Elaboration of 3D models together with the accompanying construction documentation and related documents
- Preparation and management of electrical system drawings, specifications and parts lists
- Direct contact and supervisor of production for the integration of electrical components
- Preparation of corresponding qualification test plans as well as reports
- Interface between internal development teams, customers and suppliers of in-flight entertainment systems
You are communicative and have the necessary creativity to work out and further develop electrical components? Your accuracy and problem-solving skills are further strengths? You are a reliable team player and bring the following with you:
- Successfully completed studies in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- At best several years of relevant professional experience in development and construction
- Sound knowledge regarding the creation of documentation relevant for approval (3D, drawings and reports)
- Practical experience in the use of CATIA V5 would be an advantage
- Result-oriented and proactive person with a responsible and independent way of working
- Enjoy working in an innovative as well as dynamic environment
- Very good written and spoken English skills complete your profile
Ready For Take-off?
Then become part of the ZIM team.
Please send us your complete documents (cover letter, CV and supporting documents, if applicable), stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
Thank you, we are looking forward to your application!