What you can expect from us
As Customer Support Engineer (m/f/d) you will support our dynamic Customer Support Team. Together you will pursue the goal of optimally fulfilling the wishes of our customers, whereby you will take on the following responsibilities.
- Creating service bulletins and modification documents for our customers
- Focus on optimizing existing flight seat components through new design, modifications or adaptations, taking into account relevant properties such as weight, ergonomics or quality
- Coordination and monitoring of module/component-specific tests for approval of the new designs and modifications
- Realization of customer-specific module adaptations by creating possible design drafts or solution proposals
- Creation and editing of all technical documents, such as parts lists or construction documents
- Optimization of existing and conceptual design of new processes for the customer support area as well as improvement of our customer experience
Your strong customer orientation and your technical know-how help you to find pragmatic solutions? Do you convince both colleagues and customers with your communication skills and motivation? You are a reliable team player and bring the following with you:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable qualification, such as aircraft mechanic with advanced training as a technician
- Relevant professional experience in aviation would be an advantage
- Ideally (first) knowledge in the field of passenger seats, aircraft cabins or vehicle seats
- Good knowledge of a CAD 3D system, preferably CATIA V5
- You are a result-oriented and proactive person with a responsible and independent way of working and enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Good written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile
Ready For Take-off?
Then become part of the ZIM team.
Please send us your complete documents (cover letter, CV and supporting documents, if applicable), stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
Thank you, we are looking forward to your application!