To strengthen our team we are looking for you as
Certification Engineer (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Creation of the required approval documentation for the certification of aircraft seats
- Coordinator of the interdisciplinary development team for certification issues
- Creation of test plans, execution and evaluation of the tests and creation of the related test reports for authorities and OEMs
- Advisory function in the course of the project for various company areas
- Creation of procedural instructions for approval topics
- Interface to the authorities
- Completed technical aerospace degree or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in certification of aircraft seats
- Detailed knowledge of handling, creating and evaluating static, dynamic and flammability test plans and -reports
- Experience in dealing with aviation standards, technical drawings, test regulations
- Very good process understanding, a high degree of initiative and a reliable way of working
- Very good written and spoken English skills
We offer you
- The opportunity to actively help shape an international and constantly growing company, to take on responsibility and to implement your own ideas
- A collegial corporate culture and working in a multinational team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels and open communication across all levels
- Support for your induction and a good working atmosphere
- High job security through permanent employment
- Good transport links and parking on the company premises
Are you interested in this responsible and varied task?
Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to:
Please include all attachments in one PDF document.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -47
Thank you verry much, we are looking forward to your application!