To strengthen our team we are looking for you as
Airworthiness Engineer (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Support the Airworthiness Office on the activities stablished in EASA Design Organisation Approval handbooks. These are but not limited to:
- Implement, maintain and improve the processes related to design organization handbook, related procedures and templates
- Support on the technical preparation for specific activities like Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (Service Bulletin, CMM & IPL, Supplements to other ICAs) and Occurrence Reporting
- Analyze on root-cause related to in service occurrences and propose on implementation actions required to proceed forward
- Preparation of data registers regarding on going design activities, design changes approvals implemented, status of Airworthiness Documentation (CMM, SB) for reporting to EASA.
- Support on the proper preparation and disposition of Production and Maintenance reported to Design Organisation Deviations
- Preparation and participation on design organization audits
- Support of communication to aviation authorities
- Focal point for different company areas during project execution on Initial and Continuous Airworthiness matters
Your Skills and Compentences Required
- At least a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies (of at least three years) in aeronautical engineering or other relevant subjects, demonstrating the ability to work in the function
- Proven professional experience of at least 2 years in the field of aviation design organization environment, or in aircraft cabin interiors certification activities
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- General overall knowledge of Part 21
- For Decision Making on Selection Criteria
- More than 2 years of experience in certification of aircraft seats
- Detailed knowledge of Part 21, especially Subpart J, associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
We offer you
- The opportunity to actively help shape an international and constantly growing company, to take on responsibility and to implement your own ideas
- A collegial corporate culture and working in a multinational team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels and open communication across all levels
- Support for your induction and a good working atmosphere
- High job security through permanent employment
- Good transport links and parking on the company premises
Are you interested in this responsible and varied task?
Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to:
Please include all attachments in one PDF document.
Please send your postal application to:
ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING GmbH
T +49 75 44.95 72 -0
F +49 75 44.95 72 -47
Thank you verry much, we are looking forward to your application!