ZIM AIRCRAFT SEATING is an established German manufacturer of passenger seats for commercial aircrafts. High quality standards, good reliability, permanent innovation, low cost of ownership and customer oriented solutions are our high demands in order to realize the high customer satisfaction.
Innovations in Design
- Emphasis is placed on light-weight designs without any compromise on passenger comfort and “living space”
- A conscious effort is made during the developmental stage to produce environmentally friendly seats that can help to ameliorate problems due to the global shortage of natural resources
- Our customers show their environmental awareness by using weight optimized seats
- High safety standards are achieved through meeting all certification requirements
- The basic design is highly flexible, allowing diverse customer requirements to be met
The company headquarters are located in the historic aviation cluster of Immenstaad, directly on Lake Constance.
The production site is located in Markdorf – in the Lake Constance area – in a scenic location with high leisure and recreational value.
The second facility is located in northern part of Germany just one hour away from Hamburg in the so called “area of the 1000 lakes” – Mecklenburg West Pomerania.